Gnocchi Soup –
Ingredients: (serves two)
– 1/2 package of Gnocchi
– 1/4 bag of cut up Carrots
– 2 stalks of celery
– 1 cup of almond milk (any non-dairy milk)
– 3 cups of chicken flavored broth. (Not chik’n)
– Spices to taste (Poultry Spice, Italian Seasoning, Pepper, Garlic Powder)
- First, start a large pot of boiling water and when the water starts boiling add your chopped gnocchi. I like to cut the gnocchi in halves or fourths in order for the gnocchi to cook faster. Gnocchi is a thick, potato based pasta that is very hard to eat so it is very beneficial to cut them up.
- Cut up all of your vegetables, and prepare the chik’n broth. After, the gnocchi is cooked you can combine everything and let the soup simmer. Add the non-dairy milk, broth, spices, and pasta.