Tired of bland vegetables? If you answered yes then this is the perfect recipe for you. This recipe is able to be sweet, spicy, and salty all in the same dish.
– 1 bag of carrots – Broccoli florets – 1 bag of frozen green beans – Soy Sauce – Teriyaki Sauce – Seasonings (Garlic, Red Pepper, (optional veggie bouillon), ground black pepper – Brown Sugar
- Preheat over to 400 F
- Start by marinating your vegetables in the mixture. I recommend letting the mixture sit for 8-10 hours but you could skip marinating if you do not have time.
- After marinating is done, you can then pour all of the veggies onto a baking sheet, line with aluminum foil, and to make sure they do not dry up. I would recommend putting veggie broth on the pan.
- Let roast for about 1 hour to 1.5 hours.
- Then you are ready to eat. This is a very simple recipe that does not require much work and is very tasty.